Learning and Capability Development Business PartnerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £25000.0 - £28000.0 per annum + £25,000-£28,000 DOE
Closing date: 06 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 03986
Learning & Capability Development Business Partner Kilmarnock
We're currently hiring a Learning & Capability Business Partner to join us within the Learning and Development department of our busy and vibrant Kilmarnock Contact Centre.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience, plus you will be entitled to other additional excellent benefits, so there really couldn't be a better time to join us.
Who are we?
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK are leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
What will you be doing?
- Covering the sites in Scotland you will maximise efficiencies through the development and delivery of creative and tenacious learning delivery solutions
- Identify of revenue generating opportunities through continual improvement of training materials through identifying gaps and trends.
- Effectively structuring client meetings and providing reports to demonstrate accreditation standards are met
- Report and liaise with the Learning Capability & Development manager to advise of training plans, trend analysis and team development
- Monitor and report on site training activity to the client, Operational Stakeholders, highlighting successes and areas of concern with a proposed course of action
What you'll need to succeed?
- Extensive experience in managing a team across multiple locations
- Knowledge of the full training cycle
- Intermediate level experience of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint,
- Proven written, oral communication and influencing skills to and with senior management teams
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and numerate skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative, and delegate decision making where appropriate
You will be offered a competitive salary along with a number of additional company benefits. You'll experience an exciting and fast paced environment, within a digital and innovative organisation.
To apply for this exciting opportunity click the link below we would love to hear from you ....
|Contact Name||WebHelp UK|
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 250 partners being served by our global teams which cross more than 25 countries and more than 90 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more than 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions.Company profile View all jobs with Webhelp UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist