Customer Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading windows and door manufacturers as a Customer Co-ordinator. Based in Livingston your role is to manage the customer service, including on-site remedials and co-ordinate the activity of the Service Engineers for English site activity, providing full administrative and customer service support.
- Undertake administration for all England site service enquiries
- Maintain diaries for Service Engineers(Plan and co-ordinate weekly visits)
- Communicate with customers regarding Nordan UK intentions
- Order materials for service completion requests
- Arrange use of external resource where required
- Administrative support to Operations Team
- Weekly/monthly cost reporting, analysis, cost recovery
- Manage implementation of changes to policy/procedures
- Ensure company wide compliance with defects, faults and remedial reporting
You should have experience in a similar role and strong telephone and customer service skills. In return for the above you will receive a package commensurate with your experience.
|Contact Name||Joanna Briggs|
|Address||66 Kirkbank Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist