Assistant Manager, Returns Department, Endura, Livingston
Salary - £17,000
Closing Date 31st October 2016
Endura Ltd is the UK’s leading brand of technical cycle clothing and has delivered strong and consistent growth over the last decade (resulting in a listing in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list in recent years and being chosen as the National Winner of H S B C Global Connections competition in 2014).
We need an Assistant Manager to help in the efficient running of our Returns team, processing stock that is returned to us by our many customers. Working in a dynamic environment, you will need good customer service and communication skills, commitment and enthusiasm, as well as an interest in working with products and people.
What will you do?
- Assist the Returns Manager with day to day management of a team of 6 people
- Communication with external customers regarding returns issues
- Processing returns on our stock management system
- Some physical warehouse stock management tasks
- Assist in other returns related tasks as required
What will you need?
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A hands-on approach and the ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working as part of a small team in a fast-paced, varied environment
- Good attention to detail and the ability to complete systems based tasks
- Some supervisory experience is desirable
What do we offer?
- Initial salary of £17,000
- A secure position with a competitive package in a strong and growing company
- A modern and attractive work environment at our head office in Livingston, West Lothian
- Participation in the Endura Employee Pension Scheme
Please send CV and covering letter to Alison Aitken by clicking on apply.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist