Customer Service RepresentativeVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 December 2016
Job ref. no.: 42070BR
Customer Care Representative
Minimum 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Work on assignments/projects as part of a team
- Escalate and problem solve customer inquiries and complaints without managerial support
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments
- Maintain daily customer service reports
- General office duties required
- Provide a high standard of customer service support to Life Technologies customers
- Manage all telephone / fax / written / web orders within the divisions guidelines, relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and professionally as per the service level agreement
- Maintain and create new customers accounts
- Participate in quarterly CS upselling programmes
- Adhere to SOP's, SLA's and departmental training guideline
- Experienced Microsoft Office and E1 user
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines
- A minimum of 1 years customer service experience required, preferably in a call centre/office environment
- Must possess self motivation , enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the work place
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- Work on own initiative on daily routine tasks as well as solving system issues
Requires a high school diploma or a Government Body award. A Bachelors Degree is preferred but not essential , candidates with relevant experience and knowledge will also be considered.
This position requires repetitive typing, considerable interaction on the telephone and regular use of a computer.
Most of the other physical demands are typical with those associated with an office environment.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Case InvestigatorScottish Legal Complaints Commission, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist