Personal Banker - Lerwick (Full Time, Perm position)Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Location: Shetland Islands
Closing date: 04 February 2017
Job ref. no.: A17268
Personal Banker - Lerwick (Full Time, Perm position)
You like going further
We'll make getting there half the fun
There's never been a better time to work at Santander. Our goal is to become one of the best banks in the world to work for. When you join us as a Personal Banker, you'll be joining a company that's focused on making things simple, personal and fair for both our customers, and our colleagues.
As a Personal Banker, your main responsibilities will be
- Making banking simple, personal and fair, by offering straightforward services, supported by a great range of products
- Putting our customers first to provide a great service every time
- To provide customers with impartial informed guidance on our full range of products and services available to them
- Building meaningful relationships with our customers, and working with colleagues to look after their day-to-day and long-term needs
- Identifying ways to improve our overall customer journey
- Working shift pattern: Monday-Saturday 35 hours/week
Minimum skills and experience required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The motivation to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Ability to work proactively and manage workload effectively
- Proven experience of performing in a goal orientated environment working towards own and team deliverables.
- Experience in a customer-focused environment
- The ability to work well as part of a high-performing team
- Strong numerical and computer skills, to work in a highly regulated environment
Salary: £16,000 to £19,000 depending on experience
We weren't voted one of the Sunday Times '25 Best Big Companies to Work For' for nothing - we've got a reward package that's simple, personal and fair. In addition to your pay and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Women in Business network provides women with valuable development tools. We're creating a better balance of women in management positions, and empowering everyone to fulfil their true career potential.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to helping you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life. To support you in meeting your commitments outside of work, we offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options and we support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
We reserve the right to close acceptance of applications early pending high response volume.
|Telephone||+44 (0) 1344 47 1211|
Santander UK plc., part of the Santander Group, is a leading financial services provider in the UK. We offer a wide range of personal and commercial financial products and services.Company profile View all jobs with Santander
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist