ValeterVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job ref. no.: R4/1949
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. The ideal candidate will need to interact with customers and staff in a professional manner.
• Being able to use high-pressure hoses to clean vehicles
• Cleaning windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors and any interior items General Hoover and shampooing upholstery and carpets depending on the required level by the manger
• Waxing and polishing cars including T Cut as applicable
• Being aware of different products and gels and other finishes to bumpers and trim
• Learning about different vehicle types and how best they can be cleaned including the length of time they take etc. EG: a Wagon would take a lot longer than a car
• Confident driver with clean driving licence and the knowledge of local locations for collections or delivering cars as necessary
• Able to communicate with customers
• Team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
We are currently recruiting at our Volkswagen Dealership, Stirling.
With a turnover in excess of £3 billion, over 160 branches nationwide and an ever expanding portfolio, Arnold Clark is proud to be Europe’s largest independent motor dealer.
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry. A full driving
license held for a minimum of 1 year is essential.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please send your CV via the apply link.
|Contact Name||Mairi Cummings (4)|
|Telephone||0141 435 4490|
|Address||Arnold Clark Recruitment
1330 South Street
Founded in 1954 by Sir Arnold Clark, Arnold Clark Automobiles has gone from a single-showroom venture in Glasgow's West End to a multi-franchise, UK-wide organisation with over 10,000 employees. The business, named Automotive Management's Retailer of the Year for 2016, is Europe's largest car retailer and represents 23 new car franchises in over 200 branches across the UK.Company profile View all jobs with Arnold Clark
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist