Administration AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £ Competitive
Job ref. no.: TILLI/ADMIN/JAN2017
MATERNITY COVER - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
A career at Sterling is all about passion. It is the passion together with a sense of pride, which drives our people to action and results.
We need the right kind of people to help us realise our vision and drive our business forward.
We have an opportunity to employ an Administrator to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into work, or looking to start their career in administration.
If you feel you have the qualities and skills we are looking for please get in contact with us.
To provide support to the team, be responsible for a number of varied administrative tasks, cash handling and customer communications within our Administration Cash Desk.
We are looking for someone who has:
- knowledge of customer service
- basic business administration skills
- excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- high energy and strong organisational ability to "get things done"
- accuracy and attention to detail
- communicate face to face and over the telephone with customers
- take action in solving customer queries
- work as part of an existing team and support colleagues and other departments
- demonstrate a sound ability to prioritise and organise your work
- process all necessary paperwork, weekly returns and stock lists
- be competent in the use of Microsoft office across all packages i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- child care vouchers
- 30 days annual holiday
- staff discount
- training and development
- free parking
This is a full time position initially covering a period of maternity leave of 12 months. Working 5 days over 7, typically Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. At times some evening work is expected and therefore applicants must be able to commit to this working pattern.
If you want to work for a fast growing, established and dynamic company this just might be the place for you. Please send your CV and Covering letter by clicking on the apply button.
Strictly no Agencies.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their right to work in the UK.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sterling Furniture is the UK's largest independently owned furniture store in Scotland. With over 35 years' experience in delivering quality furniture, we offer unique products and services to our customers across the country. We have grown significantly over the years and offer everything for the house, home and garden. From home interiors and linens, to cookware, bathroom accessories and lighting, our extensive product range is difficult to rival.Company profile View all jobs with Sterling Furniture Group Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist