After Sales Consultant (NHBC)Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £25,000 + competitive benefits
Location: West Lothian
iMultiply are assisting a key client with the recruitment of a permanent After Sales Consultant based in West Lothian paying upto £25,000.
This business have been operating for over 100 years and has built up a prestigious reputation for setting and raising industry standards. The business is part of a much wider group that operates right across the UK and holds significant market share within a variety of sectors.
The position of After Sales Consultant is a business-critical vacancy as customer satisfaction and testimonials are fundamental to growth & expansion plans. To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and construction exposure including NHBC regulations is highly advantageous.
The role of After Sales Consultant will offer a salary of upto £25,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The offices are based in West Lothian with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in nut not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Customer Service & Liaison Manager
- Liaising with customers to ensure all complaints or issues are fully investigated and rectified to both the companies & the customer’s standards
- Liaising with contractors to carry conduct sites visits, repairs and maintenance
- Ensuring scheduled work is carried out within satisfactory timescales and adheres with SLA’s
- Acknowledging and responding to customer queries, concerns or complaints within appropriate timescales
- Escalating cases that could negatively impact on the companies reputation & brand
- Identifying repetitive issues or trends
- Logging and documenting all issues, concerns & complaints to comply with internal/external regulations
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A proven track record in customer service, preferably after sales – ESSENTIAL
- Experience/exposure to NHBC is highly highly advantageous
- Ability to liaise and influence internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private and confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist