Depute Head TeacherVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £50,001 - £60,000
Closing date: 22 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ERN00863
Applicants for the above post should be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and experience to take the school forward within the context of one of Scotland's highest performing local authorities.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. It is an offence therefore to apply if you are barred from working with children.
Please see attachments below for full details on this post.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist