Head Teacher, Sgoil Lionacleit, BenbeculaVacancy posted: Thursday, 8 September 2016
Salary: £60,162 - £60,162
Location: Western Isles
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Job ref. no.: CNS00576
Job Description Sgoil Lionacleit is an S1-S6 Secondary School with a predicted school roll of 245. The role of the Head Teacher is, within the resources available, to promote high quality learning and teaching to secure improved educational outcomes for the benefit of pupils and the community through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the Department under the overall direction of the Director of Education and Children’s Services. Head Teachers have a corporate responsibility to contribute to an agenda of ongoing improvement in their school and across their council area. Requirements GTC Scotland Registration. Several years’ experience of teaching in a secondary school.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist