Childcare Service CoordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Location: Lanarkshire North
Job ref. no.: SPMBWCSO3
The main purpose of your role is to be responsible for the development and day to day organisation of out of school care provision at this Glasgow based centre. You will provide high standards of care and play opportunities to all young people in a safe and secure environment for P1-P7.
You will provide line management and support to a team of project play workers, volunteers and trainees.
It is essential that you have experience of:
- Planning, organising and managing out of school care and holiday play schemes
- Supervising within an environment that ensure children are involved in, and benefit from, high quality creative play in a safe and supportive environment
- Day to day administration and maintenance of all recording/management tasks
- Attending multi agency meetings
- Recruiting and retaining a quality staff team
A full job spec can be made available
This position is permanent during term time and requires you to work 1-6pm Monday to Friday
Brightwork Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary vacancies and as an employment agency for permanent vacancies
|Contact Name||Sean Magee|
|Telephone||0131 275 8018|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Sean Magee Tel :- 0131 275 8018|
Brightwork Ltd. offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist