Early Years PractitionerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: £12.26 - £14
Closing date: 23 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ABC02433
"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for".
Full Time, Part-time and Supply positions available.
To work as an effective member of the nursery team, to deliver a flexible, high quality early learning and childcare service in order to meet the individual needs of children and their families ensuring their wellbeing and improving the outcomes for children and their families.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
HNC Early Education and Childcare /S/NVQ Level 3 Children's Care and Development NNEB or equivalent.
Registration with or eligibility to register with SSSC.
PVG Membership for Regulated work with Children and/or Protected Adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
Ability to relate to children, parents, carers and other professional colleagues.
Ability to assess children's development and to plan to extend their learning in a way that motivates children.
Ability to communicate effectively. This will include non verbal, verbal and written forms of communication.
A good observer and listener.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist