Child Development Officer (2 Posts)Vacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £21,662 - £23,742
Closing date: 22 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ERN00757
Child Development Officer (2 Posts)
To work together with the management team to provide a service appropriate to the needs of children aged 2-5 years.
Applicants for the above posts should have a minimum qualification of NNEB or SVQ Level 3 equivalent qualification in Early Learning & Childcare with appropriate experience in a nursery environment with children 2-5 years. The successful candidate will be required to be registered with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
Applicants who previously applied for these posts in October 2016 and were successful at shortleet will be automatically invited to interview and do not need to reapply.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. It is an offence therefore to apply if you are barred from working with children.Additional Information
Please click on the attachments below for full details of this post.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Case InvestigatorScottish Legal Complaints Commission, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist