Family Support Worker - Hillview NurseryVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £21,084 - £23,037
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: STR01445
About Stirling Council
We want Stirling area to be a place where people are proud to work, with high employment and good investment opportunities.
Our central location and excellent transport links are ideal for attracting investment and reaching customers. This means Stirling is a great place to start a business, or relocate to. The council can supply a wide range of business locations and premises.
Our leading sectors are:
ÃÆÃ'ÃâÃ¢ÃÆÃ¢Ã¢Ã¢â¬Ã ¡ÃâÃ¬ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃ¢ Tourism
ÃÆÃ'ÃâÃ¢ÃÆÃ¢Ã¢Ã¢â¬Ã ¡ÃâÃ¬ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃ¢ Financial services
ÃÆÃ'ÃâÃ¢ÃÆÃ¢Ã¢Ã¢â¬Ã ¡ÃâÃ¬ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃ¢ Agriculture and food
Stirling Council is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and to opening up training and job opportunities for everyone.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist