Principal Teacher (Primary) - Thomas Muir Primary SchoolVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £38,991 - £38,991
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: EAD01212
This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Council.
Principal Teacher - Holy Trinity Primary School - Kirkintilloch (New School)
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NO LATER THAN 21.00 HOURS ON THE CLOSING DATE
Please note you will be asked to provide the names of two referees when you apply for this post, these are not required.
You should print off therole profile and reference form and give them to yourHead Teacherfor completion.
It is also important to include the reference number of the post on the Report Form. The Head Teacher's Report should then be submitted to:
prior to the closing date
or mail to:
Jacqueline MacDonald, Chief Education Officer, Education People & Business, Southbank Marina, 12 Strathkelvin Place,Kirkintilloch G66 1TJ
FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN APPLICATION BEING EXCLUDED FROM SHORTLEETING.
Charter of Commitment
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
About East Dunbartonshire Council
East Dunbartonshire lies to the north of Glasgow bounded by the Campsie Fells and the Kilpatrick Hills.
It is a strategically significant location for economic, social and environmental development between the city and the gateway to the Highlands through the West Highland Way and eastwards through the Kelvin Valley.
With a population of 104,570, East Dunbartonshire is in the mid-range of Scottish local authorities in terms of population and covers an area of 77 square miles.
It comprises an attractive mixture of urban and rural areas that included the following suburban and rural settlements of Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Kirkintilloch, Milngavie, Lenzie, Milton of Campsie, Lennoxtown, Torrance and Twechar.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist