Supply Teachers - PrimaryVacancy posted: Tuesday, 23 August 2016
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 31 December 2016
Job ref. no.: EDN03266
Job Description Children and Families Supply Teachers - Primary Various Locations Salary: £22,416 - £35,763 (pro-rata for part time) The City of Edinburgh Council would like to invite applications from Teachers who wish to be added to our Teaching Supply register. If you are interested in applying, you must be available to accept placements once pre-employment checks have been completed. Salaries will be in accordance with the Scheme of Salaries and Conditions of Service for Teaching Staff in School Education. This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist