Temporary Primary Teacher - Craiglockhart Primary SchoolVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: EDN04128
Children and Families
Temporary Primary Teacher, fixed term 30 June 2017
Craiglockhart Primary School
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763 (Pro-rata for part time)
Hours:12.25 (Thursday and Friday)
Salaries will be in accordance with the Scheme of Salaries and Conditions of Service for Teaching Staff in School Education.
We require a part-time P3 teacher working on Thursdays and Fridays who can plan weekly in liaison with their teaching partner and support the schools priorities:Languages and Literacy – Taking forward Big Writing, developing Reading and Spelling approaches, supporting the schools Modern Languages programme (French and Mandarin) Maths and Numeracy – Taking forward Mental Maths and Active Learning Sustainability – engaging in Outdoor Learning, Global Citizenship, Eco Learning, Global Food Citizenship and Rights of the Child
• Health & Wellbeing – Introducing Building Resilience
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Closing Date:18 January 2017
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist