Supply Secondary TeacherVacancy posted: Saturday, 27 August 2016
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 02 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ABC02281
Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for.
Location: City-wide schools
Duration: As and when required
Job Specific Requirements
Ability to teach the full range of timetabled courses in the subject area. Experience in the subject area, and of planning and assessment of pupil learning and classroom management skills. A knowledge of current issues and developments in curriculum and experience of curriculum development. Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes. Ability to prioritise the work of the subject department.
Full or provisional GTC (Scotland) Registration in relevant subject.
PVG Membership for regulated work with children and/or protected adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
Please note that interviews will only take place during the school session.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist