Teacher of Technical EducationVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 04 November 2016
Job ref. no.: ANG01134
Based atArbroath Academy.Requirements
You must have the ability to become a member of the PVG Scheme.
Please refer to the job outline, person specification and information sheet for further details and requirements for this job.
About Angus Council
Angus Council wishes to create strong secure communities, an enterprising workforce, and sustainable development over the range of public services for which it has responsibility.
We are a customer and citizen focused organisation and work to deliver accessible, effective and efficient services for the county's 108,400 population.
The council plays a lead role in enhancing the quality of life for all Angus residents by promoting:
Opportunities for all.
Developments that last.
A dynamic economy.
Healthy, safe and caring communities.
Quality in our environment.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist