Supply Teacher - SecondaryVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £26,895 - £35,763
Location: Dunbartonshire West
Closing date: 31 December 2016
Job ref. no.: WDN00905
About West Dunbartonshire Council
Situated in the West of Scotland with just over 90,000 residents we have a choice of rural, urban and waterfront locations. The area has a rich past shaped by its world famous shipyards along the Clyde, and boasts many attractions ranging from the iconic Titan crane and Dumbarton Rock to the beauty of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
We are just half an hour from Glasgow (via the A82 or M8) and there is easy access and a half-hourly train service which provides connections to Loch Lomond, Glasgow and beyond. The Council is the largest employer in the area with over 6,000 employees and a gross annual budget of more than ÃÆÃ'Ã¢Ã¢â¬Ã ¡ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃ£243 million, and offers rewarding and challenging jobs and careers across a diverse range of public services.
We offer various flexible working opportunities to help you to achieve work/life balance, depending on the type of job you are applying for and your circumstances.
We want to support our employee to remain active and healthy and offer a range of wellbeing support including access to independent Counselling Services, Occupational Health Service and physiotherapy service.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- SCOTTISH PUBLIC SERVICES OMBUDSMANThe Scottish Parliament, edinburgh
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist