Supply Teacher - SecondaryVacancy posted: Friday, 29 July 2016
Salary: £94 - £150
Closing date: 30 December 2016
Job ref. no.: DEE01133
Job Description Based within one of our Secondary Schools, you will work up to 35 hours per week. Requirements You will be GTCS Registered (Secondary), have knowledge of relevant curriculum areas and an awareness of main current issues in Scottish education. Responsibilities You will deliver quality education to assigned pupils and contribute, within the collegiate ethos, to the professional life of the school.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- SCOTTISH PUBLIC SERVICES OMBUDSMANThe Scottish Parliament, edinburgh
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist