Teacher of NumeracyVacancy posted: Friday, 9 December 2016
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: DEE01362
Job Description We are looking for individuals to join a pair of secondary schools to improve numeracy outcomes for young people in S1 to S3. These 3 posts are part of the Children and Families Service approach to closing the poverty-related attainment gap specifically in numeracy. Based in a dedicated pair of secondary schools, working full time, 35 hours per week. These posts are temporary until 31 March 2019. Previous applicants need not re-apply. Requirements You will be GTCS Registered (Primary or Secondary), with a knowledge of the relevant curriculum area (numeracy) and an awareness of the main current issues in Scottish education. Responsibilities You will deliver quality education to assigned S1-S3 pupils and contribute, within the collegiate ethos, to the professional life of the school.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Relief Cook, St Peter's HouseOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist