Teacher of NumeracyVacancy posted: Friday, 9 December 2016
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 14 April 2017
Job ref. no.: DEE01362
Job Description We are looking for individuals to join a pair of secondary schools to improve numeracy outcomes for young people in S1 to S3. The post is part of the Children and Families Service approach to closing the poverty-related attainment gap specifically in numeracy. Based in a dedicated pair of secondary schools, working full time, 35 hours per week, temporary until 31 March 2019. Previous applicants need not re-apply. Requirements You will be GTCS Registered (Primary or Secondary), with a knowledge of the relevant curriculum area (numeracy) and an awareness of the main current issues in Scottish education. Responsibilities You will deliver quality education to assigned S1-S3 pupils and contribute, within the collegiate ethos, to the professional life of the school.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Relief Cook, SchoolsOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Relief Cook, St Peter's HouseOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Openreach - Trainee EngineerBT Group plc, inverness
- Relief Kitchen Assistant, SchoolsOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Personal Administrative Assistant & Events Co-OrdinatorThe Royal College of Nursing, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist