Supply Teacher - SecondaryVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £94 - £150
Closing date: 30 June 2017
Job ref. no.: DEE01375
Job Description Based within one of our Secondary Schools, you will work up to 35 hours per week. When work is available you will be contacted. There is no obligation on the Children and Families Service to offer you work, nor are you obliged to accept work. Requirements You will be GTCS Registered (Secondary), have knowledge of relevant curriculum areas and an awareness of main current issues in Scottish education. Responsibilities You will deliver quality education to assigned pupils and contribute, within the collegiate ethos, to the professional life of the school.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Relief Cook, SchoolsOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Housing AssistantWest of Scotland Housing Association, glasgow
- Relief Cook, St Peter's HouseOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Repairs AssistantWest of Scotland Housing Association, glasgow
- Box Office Staff (Full Time)Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) Ltd, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist