Teacher of Design Technology & Engineering - Hawick High SchoolVacancy posted: Saturday, 5 November 2016
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763
Closing date: 12 February 2017
Job ref. no.: SBO01326
Salary: £22,416 - £35,763 per annum
Contract Duration: Permanent
You will enable all young people to become successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors as part of the Technical team.
A teaching qualification in a relevant subject, Full registration with The General Teaching Council for Scotland or Provisional Registration if Probationary period has not yet been completed are essential for the post.
About Scottish Borders Council
We're the biggest employer in the Scottish Borders. We play a big role in the day-to-day life of everybody in the area.
And if you have big plans for the future, you'll find some pretty big opportunities on offer here.
We employ everyone from administrators to accountants and dog wardens to designers, so whatever career you're looking for and whatever skills you have, the chances are that you can make the most of them with us.
We make a big impact on people's lives. Do you have a big ambition to join us?
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist