Childrens Escort at Dyce AcademyVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £8.33 - £8.33
Closing date: 29 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ABC02823
†Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for.
Duration: Fixed Term until 30/06/2017
Hours: Part Time - 10 Hours per week
To accompany children who have additional support needs, on and off school transport, providing adequate supervision and ensuring that a high decree of health and safety is maintained at all times.Requirements
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
PVG membership for regulated work with children, a willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
Knowledge of/experience with children of school age
To Accompany children who have additional support needs, on and off school transport, providing adequate supervision and ensuring that a high level of health and safety is maintained at all times
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Case InvestigatorScottish Legal Complaints Commission, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist