Sessional Interpreters (Qualified)Vacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £13.34 - £13.34
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: EDN04111
Sessional Interpreters, (Qualified)
Various, City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian
Salary: £13.34 per hour, (plus Call-out Rate for each location visit)
Hours: Casual, as required
The City of Edinburgh Council's Interpretation and Translation Service (ITS) provides interpretation and translation services in a range of languages to Council Departments, NHS Lothian and the voluntary sector. We are seeking sessional interpreters to join our register to be called on (as and when required basis) to provide a professional interpretation and translation service in specified languages. All applicants must have knowledge of at least one community language to native speaker standard.
Qualified Interpreters - £13.34 per hour
Applicant must have:
• Diploma in Public Service Interpreting(DPSI) or equivalent or be studying for an interpretation qualification;
• Practical experience in a variety of professional settings, e.g. in the health sector, social work, education, the Courts or refugee/asylum work;
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
This post is subject to a standard disclosure scotland.
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist