Temporary Pupil Support Assistant - St David's RC Primary SchoolVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £14,944 - £16,850
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Job ref. no.: EDN03988
Children & Families
Temporary Pupil Support Assistant, fixed term 30 June 2017
St David's RC Primary School
Salary: £14,944 - £16,850 (pro rata for part time and sessional, 39 weeks per year)
Hours:20.45 (Monday - Friday)
The post hours are Monday-Thursday 0845-1330 with a 30 minute break & Friday 0845-1230. This post is office based and therefore it is essential that applicants are competent in the use of computers and are able to use Microsoft computer packages. A working knowledge of Seemis & Oracle is desirable, but not essential. Applicants must have a good standard of English & Arithmetic and look forward to working in a busy customer focused environment.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
Closing Date:28 February 2017
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Communications Coordinator – Social MediaEdinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, edinburgh
- HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Global ProviderSensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Administrative Assistant (2 Posts)University of Glasgow, glasgow
- Education And Young People Support OfficerSee Me, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist