Temporary Pupil Support Assistant - St David's RC Primary SchoolVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £14,944 - £16,850
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: EDN03988
Children & Families†
Temporary Pupil Support Assistant, fixed term 30 June 2016
St David's RC Primary School
Salary: £14,944 - £16,850 (pro rata for part time and sessional, 39 weeks per year)
Hours:†27.25 (Monday - Friday)
The post hours are Monday-Thursday 0845-1515 & Friday 0845-1315. This post is mainly office based and therefore a working knowledge of Seemis & Oracle is desireable. Applicants must have a good standard of English, Arithmetic and be able to use Microsoft computer packages.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.†
Closing Date:†23 January 2017
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist