Teaching Assistant Learning ChampionVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Salary scale H3: £15,838 (actual salary)
Closing date: 27 October 2016
The Jubilee Academy
77 Lowlands Rd
Harrow HA1 3AW
Teaching Assistant Learning Champion
Salary scale H3: £15,838 (actual salary) • Term-time only
Required ASAP • Full-time • 36 hours/wk
We seek to recruit the highest calibre education support professionals with strong creative, communication and numerical skills to move students forward in their learning and personal development. You will be joining a school with high ambitions and expectations.
• provide you with opportunities to work collaboratively with teachers on joint-planning
• give you access to ongoing, high-quality CPD and partnership working through collaborative arrangements in place between Harrow high schools
• provide you with opportunities to innovate services and interventions which can be extended to high schools through our outreach programme.
• be required to support and cover within the classroom and beyond
• share our vision, high expectations and aspirations for students and their future
• possess strong communication (both verbal and written) and numerical skills
• have relevant experience having utilised varied approaches and effective strategies to improve students’ emotional, social and behavioural skills through their learning
• be prepared to contribute widely including through the school’s ‘After Hours’ programmes
• demonstrate drive for results and a passion for learning and progress.
Potential applicants can contact the School Business Manager with any questions that they may have at The Jubilee Academy.
Information for applicants and an application form are available on our website which can be found by clicking the 'apply' button below.
A completed application together with an additional supporting statement should be sent to the email address found once pressing apply.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 27th October 2016.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
An equal opportunities employer.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist