Curriculum Manager - ESOLVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £40,433 - £43,507 per annum
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Ref: AC/01/10/16
Glasgow’s newest and most dynamic place of learning is committed to promoting excellence in learning, supporting progression opportunities and developing an enterprising spirit in its students.
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate a commitment to the ethos and vision of the College and help shape and develop a learning organisation which best serves customers in Glasgow, Scotland and beyond.
Curriculum Manager – ESOL, Faculty of Health Studies, Care & Learning Development
The post holder will lead and manage teaching and learning and the delivery of the curriculum, in line with their Faculty plan, and will plan, evaluate and review provision in a process of on-going quality improvement.
- assist in the planning and development of the curriculum in line with college aims and priorities for the curricular area, ensuring best practice and developing excellence in learning and teaching;
- line manage teaching staff including supporting induction, facilitating the development of effective programme and subject teams and promoting continuing professional development;
- assist in the appointment of staff and their deployment, and oversee any staff cover requirements in your curriculum area;
- ensure all subject staff are involved in annual planning and self-evaluation processes; and
- assist with the performance management of staff and resources to ensure operational targets are consistently met in an effective and efficient manner.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent and possess an appropriate Teaching Qualification.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 31 October 2016
Glasgow Kelvin College - welcomes applications irrespective of age, disability, race, colour, nationality or ethnic origin, sex gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political views or trade union membership; and supports flexible work practices. Disabled applicants who meet the essential job requirements will be interviewed. The above post(s) will be subject to the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and as such the successful candidate(s) will be required to make an application for membership under the Scheme.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist