Trainers & AssessorsVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience
Closing date: 10 November 2017
Job ref. no.: TAV-1
TIGERS, one of Scotland’s most successful Training Providers are seeking a Construction Trainer and Construction Assessor/Verifier to join our expanding team across Glasgow and surrounding areas.
TIGERS work with young people aged 16-24 to support their progression to employment and through the delivery of Modern Apprenticeships.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualification and /or experience within the above sectors or within a training capacity.
- A desire to work with young people and be able to develop a trusting/respectful relationship.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
- Be a positive, friendly and enthusiastic team player.
- Be willing to continually enhance their professional knowledge and practice.
-Previous supervisory responsibility held within a construction role.
-Basic IT knowledge.
-Excellent communication and time management skills.
-Driver with own car.
-D32/33 / A1 or L&D9DI.
Salary negotiable depending on experience. To apply for this post please submit your CV and covering letter.
|Contact Name||Julie Dey|
|Address||Unit 27, Huntershill Village
102 Crowhill Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist