Security OfficerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: £ Competitive
SECURITY OFFICE SPEC
his role requires the applicant to own their own vehicle and hold a current clean full driving licence due to the shift start times. A CSCS card is preferable but not essential. Applicants who do not fulfil this will not be considered for the post.
Security Officers responsibilities will include:-
Protection of property
Prevention of loss and waste and damage
Monitoring and responding to safety risks
Prevention and detection of crime
- a mature and responsible attitude to work
- a polite and helpful manner
- a reasonable level of physical fitness
- the ability to write short reports and follow written instructions
- the confidence to challenge people when necessary
- the ability to use your initiative and make quick decisions, for example to deal with unexpected situations or in an emergency
- the ability to work with technical equipment such as CCTV
Valid SIA Manned Guarding Licence
Valid CCTV SIA Licence
Excellent oral communicator
Strong written skills for reports, incidents, e-mails etc excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Understand Health & Safety requirements and reporting
SIA Licence - CCTV
SIA Licence - Security Guarding
Strong Verbal Communication Skills
Strong written communication skills
A competitive salary for the right candidate.
Good working environment.
|Contact Name||David Wilson|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Warehouse/Trade Counter AssistantKelvent, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist