Security Officer - Retail Security OfficerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Ema/Dumfries/M
JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Retail
You must have a frontline SIA license/SIA Training certificates to apply for this role
SALARY: £7.50 per hour
Cordant Security is currently seeking a Retail Security Officer for one of our most prestigious clients based in the Dumfries area.
You will ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within your working environment.
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Locking/unlocking premises
- Any other associated security tasks as required
- Frontline Security Guarding , Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
In return we offer:
- £7.50 per hour
- 40 hours per week covering 5 out of 7 days. This will include afternoon shifts and weekends. Applicants must be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- Company uniform provided
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Annual Salary Review
- Life insurance (whilst in service)
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Security Ltd is the UK's 8th largest security company with a 55 year heritage delivering specialist security services. We work alongside a national client base of demanding end-users with complex risk profiles providing contract specific solutions covering security and specialist personnel, reception and concierge, front-of-house and back office support, loss prevention, mobile and keyholding services, security and fire systems, pre-employment checks and a whole range of risk management and consultancy services.
Exceeding all industry standards, Cordant Security boasts one of the highest Approved Contractor status in the industry. We take a keen interest in the latest industry standards, being the first security company to hold additional quality standards altogether in Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Business Continuity (BS 25999)
Contact our Recruitment Team on: 01384 282 503 to register for this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Pat Robinson|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist