Engineering Team LeaderVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Job ref. no.: DC61132
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems.
- Lead continuous improvement with regards to planned preventative maintenance (PPM). This includes reporting on the overall effectiveness of the system, ensuring PPM targets are met and that each planned maintenance is scheduled at appropriate times.
- Undertaking and assuming responsibility for key elements of engineering projects and ensuring all tasks are completed on time.
- Ensuring the engineering department is working to its optimum by providing all engineers with clear instructions and guidelines required to perform their roles.
- Ensuring that all procedures relating to health and safety are employed by all engineering personnel and contractors, and confirming this is done by auditing processes and procedures.
- Providing training and ad hoc guidance and support to engineers and engineering apprentices to increase their skills and knowledge base.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast moving, target driven production environment. Additionally, you will be able to work on your own initiative and be part of an effective management team. You will have a formal engineering qualification to at least City and Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
Hours of work:
Five days in any seven on a two week rotating three shift pattern (approximately 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, and 22.00-06.00). Overtime will be available.
Interested parties should send their CV and salary requirements to Daniel Cairney of Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (part of Brightwork Ltd).
Brightwork Ltd is an employment agency for candidates seeking temporary work, and an employment business for candidates seeking permanent work.
|Contact Name||Daniel Cairney|
|Telephone||0141 272 8129|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Daniel Cairney Tel :- 0141 272 8129|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGEREPSCO, perth
- Technicians / EngineersKonecranes UK Ltd, aberdeen
- Field Service Engineer – Diesel Engines - VR/14504Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist