Intermediate / Senior Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 14807
Due to a healthy workload and recent growth an established engineering consultancy is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join their Edinburgh office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated engineer to join a highly-regarded firm and lead on a variety of interesting projects spanning the residential, commercial and education sectors for both public and private clients.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Undertaking structural design work from initial to detailed design stage across a variety of buildings projects
- Lead and manage the performance of projects on a day to day basis
- Checking structural engineering calculations, designs and drawings
- Preparation of high quality technical reports
- Liaise with clients, colleagues and stakeholders as required
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Structural Engineering)
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Experience of structural drawings, calculations and designs within building structures
- Working knowledge of relevant industry software packages (TEDDS, CSC Fastrack Building Designer, STAAD Pro, S-Frame)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||cheryl candlish|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist