Principal / Associate Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Car
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 14983
My client is an established and dedicated engineering consultancy and they are looking to appoint a Principal or Associate Structural Engineer to lead their structural team in Edinburgh. This represents an exciting opportunity for an experienced and technically skilled individual to progress their career with a reputable consultancy. The successful candidate will have demonstrable building structures experience and ideally be SER registered. In return you will be offered a competitive package including company car, contributory pension and generous annual leave entitlement.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provide project direction and management of a wide variety of structural projects in the residential, commercial, healthcare, educational and industrial developments
- Review initial concept design and detailed technical drawings
- Prepare reports, bids and fee proposals
- Site visits to ensure works are in compliance with desig
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Liaise with internal teams, clients and local authorities
- Develop and generate key client relationships
Qualifications / Experience:
- BEng or MEng in civil/ structural engineerin
- Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE
- SER registered or working towards this is desirable
- Extensive experience in the field of structural design and delivery across a range of medium to large scale projects and/or building types
- Knowledge of industry software (e.g. TEDDs, Fastrak Building Designer, S-Frame)
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
- Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||cheryl candlish|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist