Single Phase, 3 Phase and CT Meter EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £600 - £900 per week + Bonus, Company Van, Fuel Card and PPE
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req//200422
Single Phase, 3 Phase and CT Meter Engineer
£600 - £900 per week, Company Van, Fuel Card and PPE
- Working with Search you will represent many the of the UK's leading energy providers
- You will work regionally within the Yorkshire postcode areas.
- You will complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and collect and deposit electric meters from the designated storage facility
- You will plan your own routes and manage your diary and workload to achieve the appointments that are pre -arranged.
You will receive:
- £22,248 - £27,025 annual
- £1,600 standard annual bonus if you meet all data returns and health and safety targets.
- Other rates apply for Out of Hours / mentoring activities starting at £20
- You are also eligible for a productivity bonus which depending on job type you can earn once you have fit 3-4 meters per day, starting at £10 per fit. This is a long term ongoing opportunity
What you need:
- To be a fully qualified Single Phase, 3 Phase or CT meter installer.
- Possess a qualified meter installer certificate and documented proof of formal training
- LV and HV experience an advantage
- Possession of a current LVCO authorisation for the DNO network an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- No unspent convictions
To apply please send your CV or call the office for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist