Associate Civil Infrastructure EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 14963
Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with operations and across the UK and further afield. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Principal or Associate Civil Infrastructure Engineer to lead the existing team of four engineers in Glasgow.
You will have the opportunity to lead on the design of the highways, drainage, flood protection and earthworks aspects associated with an exciting array national and international projects in the residential, retail, industrial and commercial sectors. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for business development and part of your remit will be to grow the team and expand the Civils business division.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Project management of the delivery of development infrastructure schemes spanning the residential, retail, industrial, health, commercial and education sectors
- Providing guidance to junior members of staff and assistance in the day-to-day management of the team
- Preparing technical reports, fee proposals, bids, budgets, resource levels and all associated HSE, CDM and QA aspects
- Business development through consolidating existing client relationships and seeking out new business.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering (Chartered MICE preferred)
- Extensive experience in both highway (PDS) and drainage (MicroDrainage) design, flood risk assessment (FRA), and good working knowledge of SUDS
- Strong record of business development and leading teams
- Experience leading client and consultation project meetings
- Good experience working with varied clients including contractors, local authorities and private developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
|Contact Name||Gavin Mack|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist