Senior / Principal Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 14916
A striving and highly regarded engineering consultancy is currently looking to recruit an experienced Structural Engineer to join their Glasgow office. The consultancy has a healthy workload and requires a Senior or Principal Engineer to lead on a variety of projects of varying scales spanning the residential, commercial, retail and education sectors. The successful candidate will be technically competent in the design of buildings, self-directed and have financial awareness/ interest for business development.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake initial concept design of structures and prepare high quality, detailed technical drawings
- Provision of engineering reports on existing buildings / structures
- Preparation of design reports at various stages for both internal and external use
- Site visits to ensure works are in compliance with design
- Attendance at design and construction project meetings
- Mentor less experienced engineers and technicians within the office
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and contractors
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural engineering
- Chartered or working towards chartership status
- Experience of managing the design and delivery of projects would be beneficial
- Experience in the use of industry software (e.g. TEDDs, Fastrak Building Designer, S-Frame) would be beneficial
- Experience of site supervision and technical/commercial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||cheryl candlish|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist