RC Detailer / Structural CAD TechnicianVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £25 - £30 per hour + Competitive DOE
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 15115
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy and they have an immediate requirement for a Contract RC Detailer to support their Glasgow office. You shall play an important role in supporting the Structural Engineering team producing detailed CAD structural drawings in relation to Commercial, Residential, Health and Education developments.
The contract is for an initial 1 month with potential for this to be extended - hourly rate competitive/DOE
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Producing Reinforced Concrete and Structural Drawings (CAD)
- Working closely with colleagues and the senior management team to deliver design results within agreed budgets and time frames
- Attend site meetings and carry out inspections and dimensional surveys when required
Qualifications / Experience:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Structural or Civil Engineering discipline
- Proven proficiency in the design of Reinforced Concrete Detailing
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and RC Detailing and Structural Steel drawings
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||cheryl candlish|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Structural CAD/ Revit Technician/ EngineerFLN Consulting Engineers, glasgow
- Civil CAD Technician/DraughtspersonChemring Energetics, ayrshire-north
- Civil Engineering TechnicianHeadNorth Consulting Ltd, glasgow
- Draughtsman / Production AssistantMcPhee Bros (Blantyre) Ltd, blantyre
- Senior Civil Technician HAYS, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist