Workshop ControllerVacancy posted: Thursday, 1 December 2016
Closing date: 01 January 2017
An exciting position has become available for a motivated Workshop Controller to join our ambitious and results driven team at our Mercedes Benz Commercial Vehicle Depot in Nairn. This role has excellent scope for professional development and the successful candidate will have a high level of autonomy and opportunity to progress,
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Running the day to day duties of the workshop
- Issuing and ensuring all service & repair technicians achieve their daily targets
- Co-ordinate work amongst the team of technicians
- Motivating and encouraging the technical team to complete work within given time frames
- Liaise with Service Advisors to update work in progress
- Excellent command of English and effective communication at all levels, by phone and face-to-face with both colleagues and customers
- Motivational and encouraging to the technical team, ensuring that the return to workshop rate is low
- Must have previous experience in this position in a large dealer environment
- Possess a strong knowledge of the industry
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Maintain the high quality built by the dealership
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Possess a clean driving licence
Career Development & Package
This is a growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and an informal, yet hard-working culture. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role and to develop your career within a dynamic, inspiring and creative company.
This position is of a full time nature, with a competitive salary and added benefits.
Interested? Then please send your CV and short cover letter, including details of your salary expectations and availability.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Previous experience of a similar role within an automotive industry is essential.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist