Electrical Building Services EngineersVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 60379 (58766)
Our London based Client is currently looking for an Electrical Building Services Engineer to provide electrical engineering design input to design projects.
- Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Actively contribute to a multi disciplinary design team where required.
- Assure the quality of all output to the Lead Engineer.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the design is produced in line with the processes
- A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Experience of projects within one or all of the Company's business sectors (typically Industrial Process, Aviation)
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team
Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related.
Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng / IEng).
|Contact Name||Heather Watt|
|Telephone||0141 342 2100|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist