Mechanical Maintenance EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Location: Ayrshire East
Job ref. no.: TW1729
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
- Ensure Health and Safety legislation is adhered to whilst performing duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Maintenance system skills preferably using electronic maintenance management systems. (CMMS) knowledge would be an advantage
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering required (or equivalent)
- Experience ideally gained in FMCG
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Full, clean driving license
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
|Contact Name||Tommy White|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Thomas White Tel :-|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist