Mechanical Maintenance EngineerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Location: Ayrshire South
Job ref. no.: DC81444
The main responsibilities are:
- Respond to any production breakdowns onsite
- Complete planned preventative maintenance activities in a timely manner ensuring the smooth running of the production unit
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to all regulatory and safety standards
- Liaise with other engineers on all necessary equipment issues
- Experience maintaining and overhauling, Labellers, Riser/Filler/Crowners, Packing machines, De-Palletisers, Palletisers, Conveyors, Pumps etc
The successful candidate should have a recognised apprenticeship or trade qualification and ideally experience within a manufacturing environment. You will be mechanical biased and flexible working shifts.
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
|Contact Name||Daniel Cairney|
|Telephone||0141 272 8129|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Daniel Cairney Tel :- 0141 272 8129|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist