Associate Director - Mechanical (Building Services)Vacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Closing date: 03 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 14903
We are assisting an established building services consultancy business who are looking to appoint an Associate Director to lead the building services mechanical team based in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Commercially aware with the ability to identify and secure project opportunities.
- Take commercial responsibility for the delivery of the mechanical engineering team.
- Bidding for project opportunities and responsibility for cost control and budgets.
- Takes responsibility for key client management for specific clients.
- Provide motivation and leadership for the mechanical engineering team.
- Undertake appraisals and personal development plans.
- Recognise and develop talent.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or relevant discipline.
- Chartered with a relevant institution.
- Experience working on a variety of major multi-discipline design projects.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills with the ability to run a team.
- Good commercial awareness, business management skills and results orientation.
- Familiar with relevant industry standards and guidelines.
- Comfortable in communicating and challenging design team members to arrive at the optimum design solution.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Neil Brown on 0141 375 7955 for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Neil Brown|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist