Associate (Building Services)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 15130
We are working with a leading building services design consultancy who are looking to appoint an Associate to lead an M&E team in Glasgow.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage a wide range of projects in terms of size, type and complexity
- Responsible for framework cost management, consultancy, feasibility, design, project management, construction and contract management
- Carryout business development activities
- Assist with bid proposals and client presentations
- Supervise engineers and technicians ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Responsible for ensuring the team understand and comply with H&S procedures
Qualifications / Experience:
- HND/Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Professional membership would be desirable
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and domestic water services system design experience
- Knowledge of construction industry design processes
- Experience of managing internal costs
- Resource planning and management experience
- Ability to develop new business
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to manage and motivate teams
- Knowledge of specification writing
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Neil Brown on 07720 200 094
|Contact Name||Neil Brown|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist