Civil EngineerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £31,000 - £37,000 plus benefits (dependant on experience)
Closing date: 12 February 2017
Delighted to be working with a highly-regarded international Engineering consultancy who are looking to bring on board a Civil Engineer with experience of roads and drainage design in Stirling.
With offices throughout both the UK and Europe this consultancy are looking to grow their presence in Scotland due to success in the local market.
Why should I apply?
- Interesting and varied workload with local project work in Civil Engineering
- Salary of £31k-£37k dependant on experience, plus benefits
- Opportunity to work on leading projects including commercial, industrial and residential projects
- Work within a small experienced team who will provide continued support and development throughout your career with them
What does the role involve?
- Detailed Civil Engineering design including roads and drainage projects across several market sectors
- Liaise with other team members and other construction disciplines I where applicable including surveyors, architects and contractors
- Producing reports and technical specifications
- Site visits where required
Am I suitable?
- Minimum of HNC qualification in related discipline
- Experience in 3D software would be an advantage i.e Civils 3D, PDS, LSS, 3D CAD
- Previous experience in roads and or drainage design
If you feel as though you could perform this role within a growing team in Scotland and would like to further your career then apply for this role.
Click apply now, or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further please feel free to contact Kyle Erskine directly at Peace Recruitment on the information below. All discussions will be held in strict confidence.
|Contact Name||Kyle Erskine|
|Telephone||0131 516 6560|
496 Ferry Road
About Peace Recruitment
Peace Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy focused on delivering a quality recruitment service to the built environment.
We recruit within Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Surveying. Other sectors include Energy, Renewables as well as Oil & Gas.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist