Senior Control & Instrumentation EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Fortum O&M UK Ltd operates a gas turbine powered CHP plant in Grangemouth Scotland and seeks Senior C&I Engineer to strengthen their maintenance team.
In this role, you will take responsibility of the control and instrumentation systems of the power plant and related activities. Depending on your experience, your role may also include responsibility of all or part of the electrical systems. Further details of the work scope:
- Daily, weekly, annual and long term maintenance planning inclusive of maintenance outages
- Management, implementation and supervision of C&I maintenance activities as well as hands-on plant maintenance, fault finding, diagnosis and repairs
- Operation and maintenance of DCS and PLC systems
- Operation and maintenance of gas turbine control systems
- Spare parts management inclusive of purchasing of materials and services
- Management and development of company process IT systems
- Management of company IT systems
- Optimization of plant efficiency and availability
- Planning and control of annual budgets
- Training and development of staff within your team
- Administrative duties, such as maintaining and updating business management system, management of change and O&M documentation.
We offer you
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate with excellent rates of pay.
You would be a member of a small skilled team working for a company striving to be a forerunner in its industry.
Your qualifications and experience
- Degree (.) in C&I Engineering.
- Experience in power generation instrumentation, control and electrical systems, utilising possibly some of the following: heavy rotating plant, steam raising plant, gas turbine plant, or steam turbine plant
- Working, hands-on experience in process plant instrumentation of various types and ages (e.g. pressure, temperature, flow, level, and vibration measurement systems)
- Experience with control and shut off valves with associated actuating systems
- Experience with DCS and PLC systems
- Extensive experience with Siemens Teleperm (TXP and older) control systems
- Ability to read single line drawings, P&IDs and other technical documentation
- Fluent computer skills on Microsoft based applications
Anticipated commencement around the 3rd of January 2017
If Interested in,
Please send your application no later than the 26th October 2016.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist