Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
You will report into the Regional Head of Delivery and be responsible for leading a team of Engineers, Technicians and Specialists in the delivery of needs assessments, studies and solution development associated with the delivery of a major capital investment programme within the water sector.
This is an excellent opportunity at Senior level within one of the leading Engineering Consultancies operating in the infrastructure sector. They are offering a competitive salary, car allowance and package benefits to the right individual.
Primary Purpose of Job:
• Work with Project Managers to deliver projects to high standards, on time and on budget.
• To be responsible for leading project teams to develop and deliver solutions on projects
• Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary activities and inputs by the project team, including specialist inputs, to ensure an integrated solution
• Close liaison with Client and other stakeholder representatives
• Ensure project outputs conform to the scope, are safe and are of an appropriate quality that has been confirmed by an independent review
• Delivery of project outputs on time and in accordance with the allocated budgets, and ensuring Client endorsement.
• Build strong working relationships with clients, partners, consultants and contractors.
To be successful in this role you will be a dedicated and experienced chartered civil Engineering professional with a significant understanding of the issues affecting delivery of Water projects.
You will have experience working successfully in delivering studies and feasibility projects, leading multi-disciplined teams delivering projects within the water sector and will have experience working on programmes of work in a management capacity.
The role requires strong organisational, communication and inter-personal skills, and the experience and knowledge to identify areas of improvement and make necessary adjustments to the business process.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to get on touch with Jamie Porter at email@example.com or 01786 446651
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Job Reference: J11200
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
About Contract Scotland
Founded in 1990, Contract Scotland is the longest established construction recruiter in Scotland. We supply staff to the Scottish construction industry on a temporary and permanent basis, we are recognised as trusted market leaders providing the highest quality service based on honesty and transparency. All our Consultants are salaried professionals, not working on heavily incentivised commission schemes and are put through the rigorous internal and external training to ensure you receive a personalised and truly consultative service . There is no candidate ownership on our company and we are measured on our ability to find you the right job.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist