Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 2 September 2016
Closing date: 02 October 2016
The Client – Our client is a leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a successful and established company with a strong support infrastructure and great career opportunities with long term security.
With a substantial and varied workload, you will work with an existing client group to service their ongoing requirements, and with full support, assist with the planned development and growth of the company.
- Supervise and carry out structural design reviews and SER Certifications
- Conduct site inspections and surveys
- Delivering projects to the company’s standards and procedures from inception to completion
- Liaise with clients, contractors, local authorities and stake holders
- Direct involvement in company growth strategies and implementation
- Manage direct reports, mentor and develop the careers of junior engineers
Full driving licence required.
You will have experience with the full MS office suite and be conversant with standard design packages such as AutoCAD, CSC FASTRack, Tedds.
|Contact Name||Neil Jones|
|Telephone||0141 204 2054|
About Margaret Hodge
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work.
Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist