CAD/BIM TechnicianVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: £Salary dependent on experience + Pension + Benefits
Glasgow Based – Salary dependent on experience + Pension + Benefits
Provide quality engineering draughting services to produce mechanical plant, electrical and pipework layouts including thermal cabin sections and elevations from architects and structural engineer’s designs. To achieve this, the individual must produce 2D drawings using AutoCAD. Knowledge or experience of Revit would also be of benefit as the company progresses its implementation of BIM.
- Proficient CAD operator capable of working to the latest AutoCAD release.
- Experience in 3D modelling and process plant applications, working to the latest release of Revit. (Preferable)
- Experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM). (Preferable)
- Reliable and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work unsupervised
Specific Job Requirements
- Will be predominately office based with occasional site visits.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist